This introductory course takes you through the process of making your first Android Lollipop app in Android Studio with the Java language. You'll learn how to download Android Studio, set up and customize views graphically, and the basics of Java.
- 9 lectures + a challenge activity
- Learn how to work in Android Studio
- Get a basic introduction to Java
Matt Parker is a fullstack programmer having done everything mobile to web to backend. He has built apps for early stage start ups as well as Fortune 500 companies. He also enjoys teaching and has taught classes on mobile development at General Assembly.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- You will need a browser and an internet connection to view the course materials
- Instant digital redemption
- Includes minor updates